Blind Pig IPA
Blind Pig pours a very clear, golden copper color with a thick, white, frothy head. Lots of visible carbonation as well as plenty of lacing on the glass. Fresh, hoppy aroma of floral and pine but also some graham cracker sweetness. Taste is similar with the floral and piney hops, but also some melon and citrus. Solid malt backbone that is biscuity and really balances out all the hop goodness. Extremely smooth mouthfeel with perfect carbonation. There's a medium bitterness throughout that pairs well with the crisp and dry finish. 6.25% ABV with extreme drinkability; this is high quality West Coast style IPA at its finest.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 13 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dayglow IPA. 3 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Ayinger Oktober Fest-Marzen. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pale to the King. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity