Blind Pig IPA
Blind Pig pours a very clear, golden copper color with a thick, white, frothy head. Lots of visible carbonation as well as plenty of lacing on the glass. Fresh, hoppy aroma of floral and pine but also some graham cracker sweetness. Taste is similar with the floral and piney hops, but also some melon and citrus. Solid malt backbone that is biscuity and really balances out all the hop goodness. Extremely smooth mouthfeel with perfect carbonation. There's a medium bitterness throughout that pairs well with the crisp and dry finish. 6.25% ABV with extreme drinkability; this is high quality West Coast style IPA at its finest.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 12 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Portlandia. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 3 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity