Blind Pig IPA
Blind Pig pours a very clear, golden copper color with a thick, white, frothy head. Lots of visible carbonation as well as plenty of lacing on the glass. Fresh, hoppy aroma of floral and pine but also some graham cracker sweetness. Taste is similar with the floral and piney hops, but also some melon and citrus. Solid malt backbone that is biscuity and really balances out all the hop goodness. Extremely smooth mouthfeel with perfect carbonation. There's a medium bitterness throughout that pairs well with the crisp and dry finish. 6.25% ABV with extreme drinkability; this is high quality West Coast style IPA at its finest.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Dorothy's New World Lager. 56 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Boone County Brown. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity