On the pour, Space Needle is a hazy, golden amber color with an off-white head that settles down to one finger with good retention. The aroma is mild with some biscuit malt characteristics and some herbal hoppiness. The flavor starts with caramel malts and is followed up by some tropical and citrus hops. Get this one while it's fresh as it loses some of its flavor when it ages.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for The Sister. 19 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Looking Out For You. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity