Pours a hazy, slightly turbid, deep gold color. Head is one finger thick, foamy, and off-white in color. Huge aroma where you know this is going to be a hop-bomb even before your first sip. And that it is. Fruit flavors of pineapple, mango, and guava. Also some peach and tangerine, but the tropical fruit is most noticeable. Nectarous and juicy mouthfeel, with light carbonation and a full-bodied. However, the 10.3% abv will surprise most drinkers. Pretty darn tasty and not at all boozy. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 5 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity