Pours a hazy, slightly turbid, deep gold color. Head is one finger thick, foamy, and off-white in color. Huge aroma where you know this is going to be a hop-bomb even before your first sip. And that it is. Fruit flavors of pineapple, mango, and guava. Also some peach and tangerine, but the tropical fruit is most noticeable. Nectarous and juicy mouthfeel, with light carbonation and a full-bodied. However, the 10.3% abv will surprise most drinkers. Pretty darn tasty and not at all boozy. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 26 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity