Pours a hazy, slightly turbid, deep gold color. Head is one finger thick, foamy, and off-white in color. Huge aroma where you know this is going to be a hop-bomb even before your first sip. And that it is. Fruit flavors of pineapple, mango, and guava. Also some peach and tangerine, but the tropical fruit is most noticeable. Nectarous and juicy mouthfeel, with light carbonation and a full-bodied. However, the 10.3% abv will surprise most drinkers. Pretty darn tasty and not at all boozy. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 47 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Davy Brown Ale
Champs de Fraises