Pours a hazy, slightly turbid, deep gold color. Head is one finger thick, foamy, and off-white in color. Huge aroma where you know this is going to be a hop-bomb even before your first sip. And that it is. Fruit flavors of pineapple, mango, and guava. Also some peach and tangerine, but the tropical fruit is most noticeable. Nectarous and juicy mouthfeel, with light carbonation and a full-bodied. However, the 10.3% abv will surprise most drinkers. Pretty darn tasty and not at all boozy. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 23 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cross of Gold. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 2 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for beer 4th of Juicy. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for 4th of Juicy. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Windows Up. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Cloud Surfer. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Corona Premier. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity