Blak pours a dark espresso brown with an off white one finger head that recedes to a thin layer on the top. It smells incredible - subtle and reserved roasted coffee with a bready characteristic. The flavors are delicate, starting with dark bread like rye, some caramel sweetness, a roasted maltiness and a really pleasant, subdued, barely-there hop. Mouthfeel is light but creamy, and it has a nice carbonation. This is one of the more nuanced, delicate beers we've had and it's a really enjoyable all day sipper.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Little Juice Smoothie - Freshie Edition. 9 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity