Juggernaut is a light hazy, opaque, orange color with a thick soapy head. Our can had some visible sediment, maybe some leftover yeast. The aroma is fresh, fruity and tropical. The flavor is juicy as can be with loads of orange, pineapple and even more exotic flavors like mango and guava. The mouthfeel is creamy with a lactose quality. The 8.7% ABV is barely noticeable through the bursting flavors of this beer. Ol' Republic, which cut its teeth on lagers and non-IPA is now firmly cemented in the IPA world with this "interstellar" offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Maracuja. 20 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity