Juggernaut is a light hazy, opaque, orange color with a thick soapy head. Our can had some visible sediment, maybe some leftover yeast. The aroma is fresh, fruity and tropical. The flavor is juicy as can be with loads of orange, pineapple and even more exotic flavors like mango and guava. The mouthfeel is creamy with a lactose quality. The 8.7% ABV is barely noticeable through the bursting flavors of this beer. Ol' Republic, which cut its teeth on lagers and non-IPA is now firmly cemented in the IPA world with this "interstellar" offering.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 51 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity