Between pale and medium amber in color with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Head is long lasting with nice retention. Malty and sweet in the aroma, with a noticeable alcohol smell. Taste has big, bold flavors. First, with the hops, we get tropical fruit, citrus, and most of all resinous pine. And the malts provide sugary flavors of caramel, butterscotch, and sweat bread. It's dank and boozy, full bodied, with a creamy, thick mouthfeel. You can't escape the 12.8% so this is one to sit back and enjoy slowly!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 56 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 7 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity