Between pale and medium amber in color with two fingers of off-white, foamy head. Head is long lasting with nice retention. Malty and sweet in the aroma, with a noticeable alcohol smell. Taste has big, bold flavors. First, with the hops, we get tropical fruit, citrus, and most of all resinous pine. And the malts provide sugary flavors of caramel, butterscotch, and sweat bread. It's dank and boozy, full bodied, with a creamy, thick mouthfeel. You can't escape the 12.8% so this is one to sit back and enjoy slowly!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 18 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity