Cherry Limeade explodes with carbonation when opening the can. It pours a thick but sparse head that all but disappears after a few minutes. It looks a little like apple juice, dark golden color with a slightly purple hue. It is slightly cloudy from fruit-related suspended particles. The aroma is fresh and fruity, but subtle. If I had to pick a fruit smell, it'd be watermelon with a touch of cherry. The flavor is subtle as well with reserved fruitiness, sourness and carbonation. There cherry flavor is perceptible, but muted. The lime aftertaste comes through as a slight tartness. The alcohol is reserved as well at 4.2%. The good thing is, it's not overly sweet either. It's refreshing and balanced, a perfect spring-time beer and one you can drink all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity