Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
Cherry Limeade explodes with carbonation when opening the can. It pours a thick but sparse head that all but disappears after a few minutes. It looks a little like apple juice, dark golden color with a slightly purple hue. It is slightly cloudy from fruit-related suspended particles. The aroma is fresh and fruity, but subtle. If I had to pick a fruit smell, it'd be watermelon with a touch of cherry. The flavor is subtle as well with reserved fruitiness, sourness and carbonation. There cherry flavor is perceptible, but muted. The lime aftertaste comes through as a slight tartness. The alcohol is reserved as well at 4.2%. The good thing is, it's not overly sweet either. It's refreshing and balanced, a perfect spring-time beer and one you can drink all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 56 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for MPH. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Bout Damn Time DDH. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Summer Beers 2022
Birra Nursia Bionda
Leave a Comment: