Cherry Limeade explodes with carbonation when opening the can. It pours a thick but sparse head that all but disappears after a few minutes. It looks a little like apple juice, dark golden color with a slightly purple hue. It is slightly cloudy from fruit-related suspended particles. The aroma is fresh and fruity, but subtle. If I had to pick a fruit smell, it'd be watermelon with a touch of cherry. The flavor is subtle as well with reserved fruitiness, sourness and carbonation. There cherry flavor is perceptible, but muted. The lime aftertaste comes through as a slight tartness. The alcohol is reserved as well at 4.2%. The good thing is, it's not overly sweet either. It's refreshing and balanced, a perfect spring-time beer and one you can drink all day long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 15 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity