Color is super clear, pale amber with a thick, white, soap bubble head. Visible carbonation in the glass, along with substantial lacing. Fresh, hoppy pine in the aroma. The taste is dominated by that same resinous pine, plus more hops with a bit of berry and citrus flavor. There's a pretty bold bitterness throughout. Bready malt flavors with just a slight sweetness. Medium body with a crisp, astringent mouthfeel. Overall, a flavorful and bitter old school IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 21 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 2 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity