Color is a hazy, yellowish orange with a creamy white head and lots of sticky lacing on the glass. Aroma is fruity and juicy, dominated by tropical fruit but also peach and melon. You can smell a bit of alcohol, but can't really taste it. First sip is all juice bomb with mango, guava, melon, tangerine, peach, and pineapple juice. Some bready malt for balance. There's a very creamy and chewy mouthfeel with a slight tingle leading into a finish that is pleasantly acidic but really not too bitter. Wow - Henry Nguyen this is amazing!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 16 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity