Apotheosis pours a light, golden yellow color with a thick, foamy white head. The beer is hazy with some tiny carbonation bubbles. Aroma is fruity and yeasty and quite inviting. On the taste, there is some initial tartness backed by lots of fruit flavors, perhaps green apple, banana, and pear. There's some cracker or bread notes, and some yeast, complimented by a light sweetness. The finish is not as dry as we've seen in other Saisons, but it has some of that farmhouse funk that we've come to enjoy from this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 18 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Green Coyote Tomatillo Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lava Smoked Imperial Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fruit and Milk. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity