Hazers Gonna Haze pours a golden orange color with two-fingers of big sea-foam bubbles. The aroma features tropical hints of pineapple guava, mango and orange. This beer isn't as opaque as some hazy IPAs and maintains a lighter mouthfeel focusing mainly on the fruit and less on hop bitterness. This is a juicy tasting beer with the sweetness of the tropical fruit balanced by the slight tartness of the pineapple. But if you are looking for the traditional bitterness of an IPA, you will not find that here. You will find a very drinkable, juicy and flavor-packed version of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Clencher 2 Double IPA. 6 minutes ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 53 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Mastodon. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Colonel Toby. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Desperado IPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blueberry Thrill Imperial IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity