Hazers Gonna Haze pours a golden orange color with two-fingers of big sea-foam bubbles. The aroma features tropical hints of pineapple guava, mango and orange. This beer isn't as opaque as some hazy IPAs and maintains a lighter mouthfeel focusing mainly on the fruit and less on hop bitterness. This is a juicy tasting beer with the sweetness of the tropical fruit balanced by the slight tartness of the pineapple. But if you are looking for the traditional bitterness of an IPA, you will not find that here. You will find a very drinkable, juicy and flavor-packed version of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 17 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Double Pillow. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity