Another One pours a yellow golden color with some mild haziness, though not as hazy as many beers from the Northeast. It pours a ton of foamy white head with a earthy, dank hop aroma. This is a very juicy tasting beer with plenty of citrus hops and with some tangerine flavors. It's not overkill with the hops, just enough to balance the lighter malt body. The abbreviated aftertaste leaves very little bitterness on the palate. This is just one of many great IPAs from Maine Beer Company. As a matter of fact, we'll have Another One.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Stouting Match. 29 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Penske File. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sin-Tax. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blazing World. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for St. Mawes. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lord Grey. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity