Another One pours a yellow golden color with some mild haziness, though not as hazy as many beers from the Northeast. It pours a ton of foamy white head with a earthy, dank hop aroma. This is a very juicy tasting beer with plenty of citrus hops and with some tangerine flavors. It's not overkill with the hops, just enough to balance the lighter malt body. The abbreviated aftertaste leaves very little bitterness on the palate. This is just one of many great IPAs from Maine Beer Company. As a matter of fact, we'll have Another One.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 8 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity