Another One pours a yellow golden color with some mild haziness, though not as hazy as many beers from the Northeast. It pours a ton of foamy white head with a earthy, dank hop aroma. This is a very juicy tasting beer with plenty of citrus hops and with some tangerine flavors. It's not overkill with the hops, just enough to balance the lighter malt body. The abbreviated aftertaste leaves very little bitterness on the palate. This is just one of many great IPAs from Maine Beer Company. As a matter of fact, we'll have Another One.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Truck Trail. 38 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for West Coast AF Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout . 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Imperial Tanilla Porter. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Shot in the Dark. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity