Pours a hazy, golden yellow with two fingers of white, foamy head and plentiful lacing. Fantastic, hoppy aroma dominated by citrus notes. Taste follows the nose, with huge citrus flavors of orange, lemon, and grapefruit, plus some pineapple and berry. The double dry hopping shines in this beer, creating a huge flavor profile, especially for an IPA at only 6% ABV. Light to medium bodied with a dry, crisp mouthfeel. Above average carbonation and minimal bitterness. Finishes dry with a smooth, citrus flavor that lingers. An excellent double dry hopped IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 59 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity