Pours a hazy, golden yellow with two fingers of white, foamy head and plentiful lacing. Fantastic, hoppy aroma dominated by citrus notes. Taste follows the nose, with huge citrus flavors of orange, lemon, and grapefruit, plus some pineapple and berry. The double dry hopping shines in this beer, creating a huge flavor profile, especially for an IPA at only 6% ABV. Light to medium bodied with a dry, crisp mouthfeel. Above average carbonation and minimal bitterness. Finishes dry with a smooth, citrus flavor that lingers. An excellent double dry hopped IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 46 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity