Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
The Barrel-Aged G&T Gose pours a deep, hazy golden color with a thin, white head. The aroma is confusing but pleasant - it smells like a gin and tonic, with lemon, juniper, and sourdough notes. There's a slight hint of bourbon peeking through. It's well carbonated and has a light mouthfeel, letting the saltiness play on your tongue. The taste is confusing and complex in the best way because it's not immediately clear if it's a beer, or a cocktail. It's pleasantly tart and has a briny quality to be expected of a gose, but it also has notes of botanicals, citrus, sea salt, vanilla, caramel and maybe even slight chocolate. Overall, this is a very unique and brightly acidic beer and although it sounds super unconventional, it works beautifully.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to IPAs East and West. 12 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for MPH. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Bout Damn Time DDH. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Summer Beers 2022
Birra Nursia Bionda
Leave a Comment: