The Pinchy Jeek Barl is a Bourbon Barrel Aged Pumpkin Ale. It pours a pretty dark reddish brown color. The aroma is all bourbon - in a positive way this beer reeks of Wild Turkey bourbon, possibly some still in the barrel when the beer was added. Taste is much the same, with tons of bourbon and just a bit of subtle pumpkin flavors. The barrel also imparts some vanilla and oak flavors, but also some sweet coconut. Finish is incredibly smooth. Well balanced and delicious, this would age well and might keep you warm on a cold night well past this Halloween!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tea Weiss. 17 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lizard People. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for White Sand Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beers Up North. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Got Damn. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity