Anchor Steam is a classic American ale that finds that nice middle group between maltiness and sweetness. It pours a dark amber color with a thin foamy head. On the taste it has a nice dry, bready flavor with some caramel sweetness in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 10 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity