Pours a hazy, golden straw color with one finger of white, foamy head. Aroma is fresh and hoppy – in fact, this beer is made with hydroponically grown hops, resulting in the availability of “fresh hops” during the normal off-season. The resulting taste is fantastic. Bright citrus, including orange, tangerine, and grapefruit. Some berry and floral hop flavors as well. There’s a pleasant and balanced bitterness. Light to medium body, with a well-hidden 8.2% abv. We were thrilled to try our first beer to use hydroponic hops and hope this takes off because having a fresh hop beer in April is pretty amazing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Maracuja. 23 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity