Pours a hazy, golden straw color with one finger of white, foamy head. Aroma is fresh and hoppy – in fact, this beer is made with hydroponically grown hops, resulting in the availability of “fresh hops” during the normal off-season. The resulting taste is fantastic. Bright citrus, including orange, tangerine, and grapefruit. Some berry and floral hop flavors as well. There’s a pleasant and balanced bitterness. Light to medium body, with a well-hidden 8.2% abv. We were thrilled to try our first beer to use hydroponic hops and hope this takes off because having a fresh hop beer in April is pretty amazing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Beaver State Brews. 35 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Double Barrel Parabola (2021). 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity