Pours a hazy, golden straw color with one finger of white, foamy head. Aroma is fresh and hoppy – in fact, this beer is made with hydroponically grown hops, resulting in the availability of “fresh hops” during the normal off-season. The resulting taste is fantastic. Bright citrus, including orange, tangerine, and grapefruit. Some berry and floral hop flavors as well. There’s a pleasant and balanced bitterness. Light to medium body, with a well-hidden 8.2% abv. We were thrilled to try our first beer to use hydroponic hops and hope this takes off because having a fresh hop beer in April is pretty amazing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 32 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Best Beers for Dry January. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Between You & I. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Vengeful Destroyer. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Leo v. Ursus - Doublus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity