Allagash Dubbel pours a reddish, mahogany hue with a thick, bubbly head that lasts the entire glass. On the aroma, we get dark fruit, oak, yeast, and malt. This continues into the taste, starting with dark fruit but also light clove and banana. But the fruit transitions into vanilla, chocolate, and nuts. Medium carbonation with a fantastic creamy mouthfeel. The finish is dry and smooth. Overall this dubbel is complex yet very drinkable and a nice representation out of Maine.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for St. Peter's Cream Stout. 22 minutes ago
- lposada and 1 other added a rating for PsycHOPathy IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Crosby Hop Farm Sterling Wet Hop Pilsner. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LaGrave. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity