Allagash Dubbel pours a reddish, mahogany hue with a thick, bubbly head that lasts the entire glass. On the aroma, we get dark fruit, oak, yeast, and malt. This continues into the taste, starting with dark fruit but also light clove and banana. But the fruit transitions into vanilla, chocolate, and nuts. Medium carbonation with a fantastic creamy mouthfeel. The finish is dry and smooth. Overall this dubbel is complex yet very drinkable and a nice representation out of Maine.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 37 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Steal This Can. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Spaten Pils. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 7 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity