Allagash Dubbel pours a reddish, mahogany hue with a thick, bubbly head that lasts the entire glass. On the aroma, we get dark fruit, oak, yeast, and malt. This continues into the taste, starting with dark fruit but also light clove and banana. But the fruit transitions into vanilla, chocolate, and nuts. Medium carbonation with a fantastic creamy mouthfeel. The finish is dry and smooth. Overall this dubbel is complex yet very drinkable and a nice representation out of Maine.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 33 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Think Tank #17. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity