Allagash Dubbel pours a reddish, mahogany hue with a thick, bubbly head that lasts the entire glass. On the aroma, we get dark fruit, oak, yeast, and malt. This continues into the taste, starting with dark fruit but also light clove and banana. But the fruit transitions into vanilla, chocolate, and nuts. Medium carbonation with a fantastic creamy mouthfeel. The finish is dry and smooth. Overall this dubbel is complex yet very drinkable and a nice representation out of Maine.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for East India Pale Ale. 24 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Double Pillow. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Back to the Brews. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity