Allagash Dubbel pours a reddish, mahogany hue with a thick, bubbly head that lasts the entire glass. On the aroma, we get dark fruit, oak, yeast, and malt. This continues into the taste, starting with dark fruit but also light clove and banana. But the fruit transitions into vanilla, chocolate, and nuts. Medium carbonation with a fantastic creamy mouthfeel. The finish is dry and smooth. Overall this dubbel is complex yet very drinkable and a nice representation out of Maine.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 24 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Portlandia. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 3 hours ago
- HansKennedy30 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity