Allagash Dubbel pours a reddish, mahogany hue with a thick, bubbly head that lasts the entire glass. On the aroma, we get dark fruit, oak, yeast, and malt. This continues into the taste, starting with dark fruit but also light clove and banana. But the fruit transitions into vanilla, chocolate, and nuts. Medium carbonation with a fantastic creamy mouthfeel. The finish is dry and smooth. Overall this dubbel is complex yet very drinkable and a nice representation out of Maine.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Downtown Brown. 19 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Noche Dulce. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity