AleWerks Pumpkin Ale
AleWerks Pumpkin Ale pours a dark amber color with an off-white head. It looks like your standard pumpkin ale, but in reality, this is pumpkin pie in liquid form. A dark bready maltiness makes up the pie crust, a pumpkin fruit flavor and nutmeg spice provide the filling, and a creamy vanilla sweetness is the whipped cream on top. A higher than average ABV and outstanding balanced flavors make this one of the very best pumpkin ales on the planet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 16 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lolita (2015). 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Le Jus. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Choklat. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Zaftig Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity