AleWerks Pumpkin Ale
AleWerks Pumpkin Ale pours a dark amber color with an off-white head. It looks like your standard pumpkin ale, but in reality, this is pumpkin pie in liquid form. A dark bready maltiness makes up the pie crust, a pumpkin fruit flavor and nutmeg spice provide the filling, and a creamy vanilla sweetness is the whipped cream on top. A higher than average ABV and outstanding balanced flavors make this one of the very best pumpkin ales on the planet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bud Light. 13 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Portlandia. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity