AleWerks Pumpkin Ale
AleWerks Pumpkin Ale pours a dark amber color with an off-white head. It looks like your standard pumpkin ale, but in reality, this is pumpkin pie in liquid form. A dark bready maltiness makes up the pie crust, a pumpkin fruit flavor and nutmeg spice provide the filling, and a creamy vanilla sweetness is the whipped cream on top. A higher than average ABV and outstanding balanced flavors make this one of the very best pumpkin ales on the planet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hopslam Ale. 50 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for IPA 395. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Experimental J-Hole. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Rebel IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity