AleWerks Pumpkin Ale
AleWerks Pumpkin Ale pours a dark amber color with an off-white head. It looks like your standard pumpkin ale, but in reality, this is pumpkin pie in liquid form. A dark bready maltiness makes up the pie crust, a pumpkin fruit flavor and nutmeg spice provide the filling, and a creamy vanilla sweetness is the whipped cream on top. A higher than average ABV and outstanding balanced flavors make this one of the very best pumpkin ales on the planet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 1 minute ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for River Buddy. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Heady Topper. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for What Hath God Wrought. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity