AleWerks Pumpkin Ale
AleWerks Pumpkin Ale pours a dark amber color with an off-white head. It looks like your standard pumpkin ale, but in reality, this is pumpkin pie in liquid form. A dark bready maltiness makes up the pie crust, a pumpkin fruit flavor and nutmeg spice provide the filling, and a creamy vanilla sweetness is the whipped cream on top. A higher than average ABV and outstanding balanced flavors make this one of the very best pumpkin ales on the planet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 4 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 43 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity