Pours a golden amber color, a bit hazy with some floating particulates. Head is off-white and soapy, leaves a ton of lacing, and seems to last forever. Aroma is phenomenal with an abundance of dank, tropical fruit. Taste is well balanced but hop-dominant like we got from the aroma. There's some sweet bready malt flavors and mild bitterness. Hops are tropical and citrusy, and combined with the malts provide superb overall flavor. Mouthfeel is slick with medium body and low carbonation. Finishes dry and smooth, with the 8% almost undetectable, and graham cracker sweetness that lingers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 37 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity