AleSchmidt pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with a very thin, quickly disappearing head. Mild aroma of doughy malt and just a bit of yeast and hops. Flavor is smooth and balanced with a light body and buttery mouthfeel. Malts are lighter than previous years, and have more pale malt and doughy notes. Touches of caramel and brown sugar, although the sweetness is quite tame. The malts are rounded out by an appropriate amount of earthy and floral hops. Mouthfeel is clean with a finish that is smooth and enjoyable. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dream Yard. 59 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity