AleSchmidt pours a medium amber color with one finger of off-white, bubbly head. Aroma of toasted malt. Taste is similar with dark bread and toasted malt flavors, along with plenty of caramel and brown sugar sweetness. Earthy, floral hops but those take a back seat to all the malt-forward flavors. Medium body for the style. Mouthfeel is clean with above average carbonation. Finishes smooth with a long lasting cola-like tingle. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 11 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA