AleSchmidt pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with a very thin, quickly disappearing head. Mild aroma of doughy malt and just a bit of yeast and hops. Flavor is smooth and balanced with a light body and buttery mouthfeel. Malts are lighter than previous years, and have more pale malt and doughy notes. Touches of caramel and brown sugar, although the sweetness is quite tame. The malts are rounded out by an appropriate amount of earthy and floral hops. Mouthfeel is clean with a finish that is smooth and enjoyable. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 23 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Sully. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity