AleSchmidt pours a medium amber color with one finger of off-white, bubbly head. Aroma of toasted malt. Taste is similar with dark bread and toasted malt flavors, along with plenty of caramel and brown sugar sweetness. Earthy, floral hops but those take a back seat to all the malt-forward flavors. Medium body for the style. Mouthfeel is clean with above average carbonation. Finishes smooth with a long lasting cola-like tingle. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 11 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 55 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity