AleSchmidt pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with a very thin, quickly disappearing head. Mild aroma of doughy malt and just a bit of yeast and hops. Flavor is smooth and balanced with a light body and buttery mouthfeel. Malts are lighter than previous years, and have more pale malt and doughy notes. Touches of caramel and brown sugar, although the sweetness is quite tame. The malts are rounded out by an appropriate amount of earthy and floral hops. Mouthfeel is clean with a finish that is smooth and enjoyable. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Diamond Dust. 3 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 41 minutes ago
- HankW commented on beer Hooter Brown Ale. 53 minutes ago
- HankW uploaded a photo for beer Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- HankW added a rating for Hooter Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to DIPA Thoughts. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity