SD .394 has a floral hoppy aroma and pours a clear, bright, golden color. It has a west coast fresh hop flavor, as you would expect from a beer with 'San Diego' in the name. But it is very careful not to overwhelm the palette, keeping the beer firmly in the Pale Ale category. There is just a touch of caramel maltiness that keeps this extremely easy-drinking. Tony Gwynn gave his input in formulation of this beer and it is a fitting tribute to the Padre great.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 26 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity