Alaskan Kölsch pours a perfect gold like light honey with a super fluffy, three finger head that sticks around. It's nearly clear, and we wouldn't go as far as to say it's hazy, so we'll go with blurry. Aroma is applesauce and cracker. Taste is lightly toasted grainy malt and cracker with a touch of honey sweetness and a balancing mild hop bitterness at the end. It finishes crisply and dryly. The mouthfeel is nice and light with sharp carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 17 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity