This is a malty winter ale that warms the belly on those cold, dark, Alaskan nights. It has subtle overtones of the spruce Christmas tree flavor which is balanced with some toasted malts. Maybe not the most well-balanced of all the winter beers, but a pretty good effort.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 56 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity