This is a malty winter ale that warms the belly on those cold, dark, Alaskan nights. It has subtle overtones of the spruce Christmas tree flavor which is balanced with some toasted malts. Maybe not the most well-balanced of all the winter beers, but a pretty good effort.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 16 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity