Alaskan Summer Ale is one of the better summer beers available. It pours a straw color with very little head, and is considered a Kolsch-style ale. There is a good balance of malt and hops, with a noticeably yeasty flavor. Without a doubt it is a great thirst quencher for the summer months.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Flyby Pilsner. 11 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity