Alaskan Summer Ale is one of the better summer beers available. It pours a straw color with very little head, and is considered a Kolsch-style ale. There is a good balance of malt and hops, with a noticeably yeasty flavor. Without a doubt it is a great thirst quencher for the summer months.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity