Lime:Thirty pours a pale yellow with fluffy, white three finger head that recedes and doesn't lace much. Aroma is hard to come by but there's some very subtle sweet grain and yeast notes. Taste is subtly sweet but crisp key lime and corn. Nothing fussy or complex here, but it's very drinkable by the gallon especially on a hot day. Mouthfeel is quite light and crisp, with surprisingly low carbonation but it's definitely not flat.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Universal Secret. 59 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Wolf Mother Triple IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to San Diego Part 1. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 805 Cerveza. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to White Night. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity