Color is a murky, golden orange with a solid two finger head that is white and fluffy. Fresh, inviting aroma of hops and oats. The taste illustrates the beauty of dry hopping, with an abundance of hop flavors from start to finish. We pick up on guava and mango tropical fruit, lemon and tangerine citrus, plus some stone fruit and berry. It's juicy but with minimal sweetness and just the right amount of mild bitterness. All of this is supported by a well-balanced malt backbone that is heavy on the oats, which creates a soft, creamy mouthfeel. Medium body with smooth, mellow carbonation. The finish is fresh and creamy with a non-sweet, but strawberry-merengue like aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 17 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Farking Wheaton w00tstout 2015. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to From the Archives Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity