Pours a mostly clear, pale straw color. Head is foamy and white, supported by a constant stream of bubbles originating at the bottom of the glass. Aroma is enticing, with the Mosaic hops providing notes of tropical fruit and berries. On the taste, we get more of those same hop flavors, including tropical fruits like mango and guava. Plus some blueberry, grape, and lemon citrus. Maybe even some stone fruit. Really well rounded in terms of the variety of fruit flavors that we detect, especially from one hop variety. Borders on an IPA with the hop intensity and 6% ABV. Malts are light: cracker-like but providing good balance. Not much bitterness, which is welcoming for hoppy, Pale Ale. Mouthfeel is powdery and then turns to a warming feel. Fresh, clean, and screaming of quality.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 30 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Lizard King. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity