La Resistance is a Gose-style ale that pours a light yellow, grapefruit color. Very opaque with a thin head that disappears quickly. Aroma is salty and briney. On the taste, this is really tart. Lip puckering sourness that many will enjoy, especially on a hot spring day. Flavors of green apple have a crisp and refreshing touch. The finish has a lingering sour flavor and it's clear that this is a well-made brew!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 33 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity