Figaro pours a dark golden apricot and diffuses light pretty beautifully with a consistent haziness. The thin head dissipates quickly. Aroma is a funky mild vinegar citrus and oak. The mouth feel is a sturdy medium with good carbonation. First sip is decently sour with oak and a nice honey sweetness to balance. We picked up a lot of citrus with some cracker and sweet fruits like apricot and maybe some white grapes. It ends slightly dry and balanced with the sour fading out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 31 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap