60 Minute IPA
This East Coast IPA is a classic, go-to beer from Dogfish Head. While lighter than its big brother, the 90 Minute, this still packs a lot of great flavor. On the pour you'll see a nice thick head and a golden copper color. There is a subtle creaminess in the mouthfeel that makes this beer unique. It's citrusy and hoppy, as you would expect, but the hops are not overwhelming. Instead, the 60 Minute IPA is well balanced, sessionable, and easily one of the smoothest IPAs out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Universal Secret. 41 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for City of Dreams. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Inclined IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity