60 Minute IPA
This East Coast IPA is a classic, go-to beer from Dogfish Head. While lighter than its big brother, the 90 Minute, this still packs a lot of great flavor. On the pour you'll see a nice thick head and a golden copper color. There is a subtle creaminess in the mouthfeel that makes this beer unique. It's citrusy and hoppy, as you would expect, but the hops are not overwhelming. Instead, the 60 Minute IPA is well balanced, sessionable, and easily one of the smoothest IPAs out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 and 1 other listened to Founders. 17 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Death From Above. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Brett Lager. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orval Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Cougar. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Upslope Citra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity