Velvet Mocha Merlin pours a dark brown color but actually lets in a little more light than the usual oatmeal stout. On the aroma you get toasty malts with a little bit of smokiness. There is also a fair amount of dark chocolate smell which gives it some mocha characteristics. On the sip, the mouthfeel is light with a lot of sweetness that is balanced out by some dark cocoa nib bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to San Diego Craft Beer Medley. 47 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Phluff Head. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for STS Pils. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Blue. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity