Bent Hop from Bent Paddle has an aroma that fills the room as soon as the can is opened with notes of citrus and earthy hops and a sweet maltiness. It pours a light copper color with foamy off-white head and even lacing. The flavor is well balanced with a sweeter-than-average pastry-like malt taste up front followed by piney and grapefruit hop flavors in the aftertaste. The hops leave a very reserved bitterness on the aftertaste. Brewed on the shore of Lake Superior, this beer does everything it can to live up to that name.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for 805. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Winter Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Boone County Brown. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for LHazy River. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity