Bent Hop from Bent Paddle has an aroma that fills the room as soon as the can is opened with notes of citrus and earthy hops and a sweet maltiness. It pours a light copper color with foamy off-white head and even lacing. The flavor is well balanced with a sweeter-than-average pastry-like malt taste up front followed by piney and grapefruit hop flavors in the aftertaste. The hops leave a very reserved bitterness on the aftertaste. Brewed on the shore of Lake Superior, this beer does everything it can to live up to that name.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 44 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity