Bent Hop from Bent Paddle has an aroma that fills the room as soon as the can is opened with notes of citrus and earthy hops and a sweet maltiness. It pours a light copper color with foamy off-white head and even lacing. The flavor is well balanced with a sweeter-than-average pastry-like malt taste up front followed by piney and grapefruit hop flavors in the aftertaste. The hops leave a very reserved bitterness on the aftertaste. Brewed on the shore of Lake Superior, this beer does everything it can to live up to that name.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 24 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity