Bent Hop from Bent Paddle has an aroma that fills the room as soon as the can is opened with notes of citrus and earthy hops and a sweet maltiness. It pours a light copper color with foamy off-white head and even lacing. The flavor is well balanced with a sweeter-than-average pastry-like malt taste up front followed by piney and grapefruit hop flavors in the aftertaste. The hops leave a very reserved bitterness on the aftertaste. Brewed on the shore of Lake Superior, this beer does everything it can to live up to that name.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 7 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity