Pours a light, pale yellow color. Not hazy, but definitely not transparent. White, foamy head that thins to a film. Aroma is citrusy and fruity. Taste is a Blonde ale at its core, with some bready, cereal malt flavors. There’s a nice amount of hop flavor, dominated by orange, tangerine, and lemon zest. We get a fair amount of sweetness, with an orange creamsicle undertone. Light body, tangy and crisp mouthfeel. This is well-balanced, easy drinking, and super refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 12 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Rampant Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Franz. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity