Pours a light, pale yellow color. Not hazy, but definitely not transparent. White, foamy head that thins to a film. Aroma is citrusy and fruity. Taste is a Blonde ale at its core, with some bready, cereal malt flavors. There’s a nice amount of hop flavor, dominated by orange, tangerine, and lemon zest. We get a fair amount of sweetness, with an orange creamsicle undertone. Light body, tangy and crisp mouthfeel. This is well-balanced, easy drinking, and super refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 5 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity