Pours a clear color between pale amber and medium amber with lots of carbonation bubbles flowing up from the bottom. Head is off-white and creamy, about a finger thick, long lasting with ample lacing. Unique aroma for this style; like pineapple candy. Taste is fruity and juicy, dominated by tropical fruit, although we get a lot of different fruit, not just the pineapple. Mango, papaya, tangerine, and even some cherry. There’s a malt, fruity sweetness throughout, but it especially accumulates on the back end. Mouthfeel is sticky with a lot of mouthcoating. Some pine bitterness shows up late, which balances out with the sweetness. A bit different but enjoyable as long as you like the fruity, juicy style IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 1 second ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Streaker. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Bottom Cutter Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Pacific Northwest. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Blood Guardian. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Revelation Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA
St. Paddy's Day Show