Pours a clear color between pale amber and medium amber with lots of carbonation bubbles flowing up from the bottom. Head is off-white and creamy, about a finger thick, long lasting with ample lacing. Unique aroma for this style; like pineapple candy. Taste is fruity and juicy, dominated by tropical fruit, although we get a lot of different fruit, not just the pineapple. Mango, papaya, tangerine, and even some cherry. There’s a malt, fruity sweetness throughout, but it especially accumulates on the back end. Mouthfeel is sticky with a lot of mouthcoating. Some pine bitterness shows up late, which balances out with the sweetness. A bit different but enjoyable as long as you like the fruity, juicy style IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 7 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Comatose Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brett Lager. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Sactown Brews. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Rogue Farms Honey Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Dynamo Donut Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity