Pours a clear color between pale amber and medium amber with lots of carbonation bubbles flowing up from the bottom. Head is off-white and creamy, about a finger thick, long lasting with ample lacing. Unique aroma for this style; like pineapple candy. Taste is fruity and juicy, dominated by tropical fruit, although we get a lot of different fruit, not just the pineapple. Mango, papaya, tangerine, and even some cherry. There’s a malt, fruity sweetness throughout, but it especially accumulates on the back end. Mouthfeel is sticky with a lot of mouthcoating. Some pine bitterness shows up late, which balances out with the sweetness. A bit different but enjoyable as long as you like the fruity, juicy style IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Super Session #2. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Biere de Mars. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Daylight Amber. 7 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Self Destruct. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity