Pours a clear color between pale amber and medium amber with lots of carbonation bubbles flowing up from the bottom. Head is off-white and creamy, about a finger thick, long lasting with ample lacing. Unique aroma for this style; like pineapple candy. Taste is fruity and juicy, dominated by tropical fruit, although we get a lot of different fruit, not just the pineapple. Mango, papaya, tangerine, and even some cherry. There’s a malt, fruity sweetness throughout, but it especially accumulates on the back end. Mouthfeel is sticky with a lot of mouthcoating. Some pine bitterness shows up late, which balances out with the sweetness. A bit different but enjoyable as long as you like the fruity, juicy style IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. Less than a minute ago.
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 48 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Solis Occasus. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity