Pours a clear color between pale amber and medium amber with lots of carbonation bubbles flowing up from the bottom. Head is off-white and creamy, about a finger thick, long lasting with ample lacing. Unique aroma for this style; like pineapple candy. Taste is fruity and juicy, dominated by tropical fruit, although we get a lot of different fruit, not just the pineapple. Mango, papaya, tangerine, and even some cherry. There’s a malt, fruity sweetness throughout, but it especially accumulates on the back end. Mouthfeel is sticky with a lot of mouthcoating. Some pine bitterness shows up late, which balances out with the sweetness. A bit different but enjoyable as long as you like the fruity, juicy style IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Sactown Brews. 14 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: HiFi + LoFi Mixtape. 3 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer MadeWest Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Goosed. 5 hours ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity