Pours a clear color between pale amber and medium amber with lots of carbonation bubbles flowing up from the bottom. Head is off-white and creamy, about a finger thick, long lasting with ample lacing. Unique aroma for this style; like pineapple candy. Taste is fruity and juicy, dominated by tropical fruit, although we get a lot of different fruit, not just the pineapple. Mango, papaya, tangerine, and even some cherry. There's a malt, fruity sweetness throughout, but it especially accumulates on the back end. Mouthfeel is sticky with a lot of mouthcoating. Some pine bitterness shows up late, which balances out with the sweetness. A bit different but enjoyable as long as you like the fruity, juicy style IPAs.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 5 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Dark and the Pale. 32 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for DAAANG! IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity