5 Lb Sledge Hammer
5 Lb Sledge Hammer pours a super clear, golden amber color with an off-white bubbly head. The aroma is very inviting, leading into a fantastic hop bomb of tropical fruit and berry flavors. Resinous mouthfeel with a sticky mouthcoating. Bready and sweet caramel malt for balance. Both the 9.1% and 100+ IBUs are well hidden at first, but they do catch up with you later. Finish is smooth with just the right amount of bitterness. This is big, bold, and hoppy, and if you can hang, this is a rewarding Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to The Dark and the Pale. 24 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for DAAANG! IPA. 7 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for KillaPilz. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity