5 Lb Sledge Hammer
5 Lb Sledge Hammer pours a super clear, golden amber color with an off-white bubbly head. The aroma is very inviting, leading into a fantastic hop bomb of tropical fruit and berry flavors. Resinous mouthfeel with a sticky mouthcoating. Bready and sweet caramel malt for balance. Both the 9.1% and 100+ IBUs are well hidden at first, but they do catch up with you later. Finish is smooth with just the right amount of bitterness. This is big, bold, and hoppy, and if you can hang, this is a rewarding Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 11 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Allagash Sixteen Counties. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil