5 Lb Sledge Hammer
5 Lb Sledge Hammer pours a super clear, golden amber color with an off-white bubbly head. The aroma is very inviting, leading into a fantastic hop bomb of tropical fruit and berry flavors. Resinous mouthfeel with a sticky mouthcoating. Bready and sweet caramel malt for balance. Both the 9.1% and 100+ IBUs are well hidden at first, but they do catch up with you later. Finish is smooth with just the right amount of bitterness. This is big, bold, and hoppy, and if you can hang, this is a rewarding Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 51 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Midsummer Devotion. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for neighborhood.. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer neighborhood.. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity