5 Lb Sledge Hammer
5 Lb Sledge Hammer pours a super clear, golden amber color with an off-white bubbly head. The aroma is very inviting, leading into a fantastic hop bomb of tropical fruit and berry flavors. Resinous mouthfeel with a sticky mouthcoating. Bready and sweet caramel malt for balance. Both the 9.1% and 100+ IBUs are well hidden at first, but they do catch up with you later. Finish is smooth with just the right amount of bitterness. This is big, bold, and hoppy, and if you can hang, this is a rewarding Double IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 1 minute ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 47 minutes ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity