Pours a dark root beer color with a thin, tan-colored head that disappears within a few minutes. Roasted malts, dark chocolate and molasses are heavy on the nose. The rich, creamy mouthfeel is immediately noticeable and coats the tongue delivering maximum flavor. And the chocolate and cream flavor is outstanding with realistic chocolate flavor, dark slightly-charred malts, and a half-and-half-like consistency. The aftertaste has a hint of Kahlua, with the 6.3% alcohol pairing with some coffee qualities and a hint of caramel. The pretzel is the least identifiable flavor in the title, but we'll let that slide. This is a real winner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 29 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Even More Jesus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity