Pours a dark root beer color with a thin, tan-colored head that disappears within a few minutes. Roasted malts, dark chocolate and molasses are heavy on the nose. The rich, creamy mouthfeel is immediately noticeable and coats the tongue delivering maximum flavor. And the chocolate and cream flavor is outstanding with realistic chocolate flavor, dark slightly-charred malts, and a half-and-half-like consistency. The aftertaste has a hint of Kahlua, with the 6.3% alcohol pairing with some coffee qualities and a hint of caramel. The pretzel is the least identifiable flavor in the title, but we'll let that slide. This is a real winner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 42 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity