Zombie Dust pours a golden orangish, copper color with a sizable amount of foamy, off-white head. The aroma pairs mild citrus hops with caramel malts and some orange fruit as well. Right off the bat it's noticeable the beer is remarkably well balanced, a caramel bready sweetness countered by smooth hop bitterness. It is sweeter than the standard pale with a consistency that coats the mouth and provides full flavor to the taste buds. The reason is immediately evident why this beer is so often imitated.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 4 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Asahi. 59 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Gnomegang. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lorenzo the Beer Cat. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity