Zombie Dust pours a golden orangish, copper color with a sizable amount of foamy, off-white head. The aroma pairs mild citrus hops with caramel malts and some orange fruit as well. Right off the bat it's noticeable the beer is remarkably well balanced, a caramel bready sweetness countered by smooth hop bitterness. It is sweeter than the standard pale with a consistency that coats the mouth and provides full flavor to the taste buds. The reason is immediately evident why this beer is so often imitated.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Breck IPA. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Canebrake. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Deja Stout. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity