Zombie Dust pours a golden orangish, copper color with a sizable amount of foamy, off-white head. The aroma pairs mild citrus hops with caramel malts and some orange fruit as well. Right off the bat it's noticeable the beer is remarkably well balanced, a caramel bready sweetness countered by smooth hop bitterness. It is sweeter than the standard pale with a consistency that coats the mouth and provides full flavor to the taste buds. The reason is immediately evident why this beer is so often imitated.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Arkham's Finest. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Drawn And Quartered. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Source Series Apis. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity