Zombie Dust pours a golden orangish, copper color with a sizable amount of foamy, off-white head. The aroma pairs mild citrus hops with caramel malts and some orange fruit as well. Right off the bat it's noticeable the beer is remarkably well balanced, a caramel bready sweetness countered by smooth hop bitterness. It is sweeter than the standard pale with a consistency that coats the mouth and provides full flavor to the taste buds. The reason is immediately evident why this beer is so often imitated.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Log Yard IPA. Less than a minute ago.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Rise Up. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bro-Kini. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Lil' Dusty. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity