Zombie Dust pours a golden orangish, copper color with a sizable amount of foamy, off-white head. The aroma pairs mild citrus hops with caramel malts and some orange fruit as well. Right off the bat it's noticeable the beer is remarkably well balanced, a caramel bready sweetness countered by smooth hop bitterness. It is sweeter than the standard pale with a consistency that coats the mouth and provides full flavor to the taste buds. The reason is immediately evident why this beer is so often imitated.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 11 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pterodactyl. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Breaking Bud. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Sour Power Hour. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mastermind. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity