Big Juicy pours a golden yellow color with high clarity and even carbonation. Initially there are two fingers of foamy head that disapates down to a slim layer of nitro-like bubbles that stick to the side of the glass. It has a tropical hop aroma with pineapple sweetness. The taste follows the aroma with the hops taking the lead role on the flavor with a simple malt profile lingering in the background. The hop flavor is equal parts pineapple sweetness and grapefruit bitterness. The bitterness lingers on the tongue just long enough to invite the next sip. It has a creamy mouthfeel that coats the mouth making the tasting experience last quite a while.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 2 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity