Alpha King pours a light amber copper color that is fairly dark for a Pale Ale. The head is off-white and fluffy. Aroma of both grain and hops and a bit of yeast. Taste has a nice balance of citrus and resinous pine hops along with a semi-sweet malt backbone. Some dark bread and brown sugar or caramel. Medium bodied, well carbonated with lots of mouthcoating. Finishes smooth but with a lingering bitterness that sneaks up at the end. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 1 minute ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 26 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity