Fera Fermentum pours a crystal clear, gold color. Almost no head, except for a thin layer of tiny white bubbles that congregate around the edge of the glass. Aroma is slightly sour with a bit of Brett funk. Taste is exceptional. Not nearly as sour as the aroma would suggest, it's more crisp with lots of fruit including peach, apricot, and green apple. Mouthfeel is buttery but also sharp, similar to some white wines, which probably comes from the aging in chardonnay barrels. Light carbonation and light body. You can taste the oak from the barrels, but just a hint of the Brett in the taste. Smooth and crisp, this is a perfect beer to enjoy on a hot summer day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 30 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity