Halloween 'tis the season for frights. Putting a pumpkin on the side of your beer can strikes fear into many-a-beer drinker. Fear not, the only pumpkin in this beer is the one smiling at you upside down. This is a very fresh tasting West Coast DIPA that Stone is known for. The difference here is a slightly rye, amber malt base gives the slightest hint of autumn. Then an incredibly fresh cornucopia of hops hits you all at once and it's all DIPA from there. It pairs pine and tropical hops with a subtle peach sweetness. At 9.4%, it packs a punch, but it still maintains a high degree of drinkability. Thanks to COVID, Halloween this year may be a bit of a dud. This beer certainly is not. Definitely more treat than trick.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 44 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 7 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity