Halloween 'tis the season for frights. Putting a pumpkin on the side of your beer can strikes fear into many-a-beer drinker. Fear not, the only pumpkin in this beer is the one smiling at you upside down. This is a very fresh tasting West Coast DIPA that Stone is known for. The difference here is a slightly rye, amber malt base gives the slightest hint of autumn. Then an incredibly fresh cornucopia of hops hits you all at once and it's all DIPA from there. It pairs pine and tropical hops with a subtle peach sweetness. At 9.4%, it packs a punch, but it still maintains a high degree of drinkability. Thanks to COVID, Halloween this year may be a bit of a dud. This beer certainly is not. Definitely more treat than trick.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 50 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity