Halloween 'tis the season for frights. Putting a pumpkin on the side of your beer can strikes fear into many-a-beer drinker. Fear not, the only pumpkin in this beer is the one smiling at you upside down. This is a very fresh tasting West Coast DIPA that Stone is known for. The difference here is a slightly rye, amber malt base gives the slightest hint of autumn. Then an incredibly fresh cornucopia of hops hits you all at once and it's all DIPA from there. It pairs pine and tropical hops with a subtle peach sweetness. At 9.4%, it packs a punch, but it still maintains a high degree of drinkability. Thanks to COVID, Halloween this year may be a bit of a dud. This beer certainly is not. Definitely more treat than trick.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 7 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for More Dark Lager. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for American Cheat Codes. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lustro. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity