Zero Buttons pours a crystal clear, golden color. Foamy white head and an aroma that is fresh and dank with some resinous notes. Taste is incredible - just what we want in a West Coast Style IPA. Easy on the malts and hoppy with citrus, berry, and tropical fruit. Medium body with low bitterness but just enough to remind you that it's an IPA. Nice mouthfeel that is crisp and clean. Finishes smooth with a lingering, slightly bitter but also slightly sweet grapefruit flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 30 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity