Bonkers pours a super clear, golden color. White, fizzy head that recedes quickly into a thin film. Fantastic aroma that is fruity and hoppy, with a unique similarity to fruit punch. On the taste, the fruit is more melon and berry, along with pine that creates a resinous feel. First guess is Simcoe hops. Mouthfeel is also sticky with the hops really taking over. Light malts with just a slight sweetness. Also just slightly bitter. Super drinkable and smooth, a nice IPA from Highland Park Brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 41 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity