Bonkers pours a super clear, golden color. White, fizzy head that recedes quickly into a thin film. Fantastic aroma that is fruity and hoppy, with a unique similarity to fruit punch. On the taste, the fruit is more melon and berry, along with pine that creates a resinous feel. First guess is Simcoe hops. Mouthfeel is also sticky with the hops really taking over. Light malts with just a slight sweetness. Also just slightly bitter. Super drinkable and smooth, a nice IPA from Highland Park Brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 32 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity