Bonkers pours a super clear, golden color. White, fizzy head that recedes quickly into a thin film. Fantastic aroma that is fruity and hoppy, with a unique similarity to fruit punch. On the taste, the fruit is more melon and berry, along with pine that creates a resinous feel. First guess is Simcoe hops. Mouthfeel is also sticky with the hops really taking over. Light malts with just a slight sweetness. Also just slightly bitter. Super drinkable and smooth, a nice IPA from Highland Park Brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 13 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity