Bonkers pours a super clear, golden color. White, fizzy head that recedes quickly into a thin film. Fantastic aroma that is fruity and hoppy, with a unique similarity to fruit punch. On the taste, the fruit is more melon and berry, along with pine that creates a resinous feel. First guess is Simcoe hops. Mouthfeel is also sticky with the hops really taking over. Light malts with just a slight sweetness. Also just slightly bitter. Super drinkable and smooth, a nice IPA from Highland Park Brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Murder of Crows. 9 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity