Bonkers pours a super clear, golden color. White, fizzy head that recedes quickly into a thin film. Fantastic aroma that is fruity and hoppy, with a unique similarity to fruit punch. On the taste, the fruit is more melon and berry, along with pine that creates a resinous feel. First guess is Simcoe hops. Mouthfeel is also sticky with the hops really taking over. Light malts with just a slight sweetness. Also just slightly bitter. Super drinkable and smooth, a nice IPA from Highland Park Brewery.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale. 32 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sabrosa. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Devil Dancer. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Jus. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Sour Power Hour. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity