Color is a very dark brown with one finger of khaki colored head that fades quickly but leaves some nice lacing. Earthy aroma with dark malt, bourbon, oak, and maybe a hint of cinnamon. Taste is malt forward with robust flavors of dark bread, chocolate, vanilla, and oak. There's an ideal amount of sweetness like molasses or maple syrup. But what stands out is the bitterness. English hops create a bitter but flavorful bit, definitely above average intensity for this style. Yet it's still very well balanced. Medium to full bodied but not heavy. Mouthfeel is creamy and warming and the 11% is shocking. Finishes smooth with a lingering sweetness. A fantastic winter warmer - Prost Y'all!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 1. 35 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Joaquin Dead Mexican Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for KillaPilz. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pacific Prost. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity