Santa's Little Helper is a very dark brown beer, bordering on black and only lets a tiny bit of light through. The smell and taste are similar, consisting with burnt malts, pine hops, burnt dark chocolate and coffee, smoke, and campfire wood. For a holiday beer, this is very dark in character and keeps the holiday spiciness to a minimum. This has a lot of bitterness in the aftertaste that the vanilla sweetness isn't quite able to balance out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 2 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Karate Chimp. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Summer Beers 2022. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hexagenia IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for To The Trees. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity