Color is between golden and pale amber. Clear but with a slight haze. One finger of off-white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that is mostly citrus dominated. Flavor is well balanced with the hoppiness up front, including citrus (lemon and grapefruit), tropical fruit (mango and papaya), and stone fruit (peach and apricot). But the malts are dry and cracker-like with a bit of honey sweetness. Mouthfeel is smooth, dry, and nicely carbonated. Less bitter than the regular Sculpin with brighter hop flavors. Finishes smooth with a lingering, mild bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 19 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 53 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Exploring the Vault. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pachamama Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity