Color is between golden and pale amber. Clear but with a slight haze. One finger of off-white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that is mostly citrus dominated. Flavor is well balanced with the hoppiness up front, including citrus (lemon and grapefruit), tropical fruit (mango and papaya), and stone fruit (peach and apricot). But the malts are dry and cracker-like with a bit of honey sweetness. Mouthfeel is smooth, dry, and nicely carbonated. Less bitter than the regular Sculpin with brighter hop flavors. Finishes smooth with a lingering, mild bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 5 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 25 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity