Color is between golden and pale amber. Clear but with a slight haze. One finger of off-white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that is mostly citrus dominated. Flavor is well balanced with the hoppiness up front, including citrus (lemon and grapefruit), tropical fruit (mango and papaya), and stone fruit (peach and apricot). But the malts are dry and cracker-like with a bit of honey sweetness. Mouthfeel is smooth, dry, and nicely carbonated. Less bitter than the regular Sculpin with brighter hop flavors. Finishes smooth with a lingering, mild bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity