Color is between golden and pale amber. Clear but with a slight haze. One finger of off-white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that is mostly citrus dominated. Flavor is well balanced with the hoppiness up front, including citrus (lemon and grapefruit), tropical fruit (mango and papaya), and stone fruit (peach and apricot). But the malts are dry and cracker-like with a bit of honey sweetness. Mouthfeel is smooth, dry, and nicely carbonated. Less bitter than the regular Sculpin with brighter hop flavors. Finishes smooth with a lingering, mild bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for The Brew Bitch IPA. 15 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Thirsty Trout Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Peeper Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pataskala Red X IPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for KillaPilz. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Upslope Citra Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity