Color is between golden and pale amber. Clear but with a slight haze. One finger of off-white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that is mostly citrus dominated. Flavor is well balanced with the hoppiness up front, including citrus (lemon and grapefruit), tropical fruit (mango and papaya), and stone fruit (peach and apricot). But the malts are dry and cracker-like with a bit of honey sweetness. Mouthfeel is smooth, dry, and nicely carbonated. Less bitter than the regular Sculpin with brighter hop flavors. Finishes smooth with a lingering, mild bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 11 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blueberry Maple Stout. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Zonker Stout. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for CA$H MONY . 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Here Comes the Reaper. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity