Color is between orange and pale amber and it’s hazy but not overly hazy or cloudy. Two fingers of white, soapy head that thins to a film. Aroma is juicy with tropical fruit, leading into a taste that is fruity and juicy. The German hops have lots of melon and tropical fruit hop flavors. But it’s maltier than most hazy IPAs and full bodied. Slightly sweet and slightly bitter. And if you were wondering, Über Affengeil translates to Super Monkey Cool! Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 46 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for White Rajah. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Sour Power Hour. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Chocolate Ale With Raspberry. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Newport Beach and SoCal Beers. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity