Color is between orange and pale amber and it’s hazy but not overly hazy or cloudy. Two fingers of white, soapy head that thins to a film. Aroma is juicy with tropical fruit, leading into a taste that is fruity and juicy. The German hops have lots of melon and tropical fruit hop flavors. But it’s maltier than most hazy IPAs and full bodied. Slightly sweet and slightly bitter. And if you were wondering, Über Affengeil translates to Super Monkey Cool! Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Viking Space Probe. 9 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 54 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity