Color is between orange and pale amber and it’s hazy but not overly hazy or cloudy. Two fingers of white, soapy head that thins to a film. Aroma is juicy with tropical fruit, leading into a taste that is fruity and juicy. The German hops have lots of melon and tropical fruit hop flavors. But it’s maltier than most hazy IPAs and full bodied. Slightly sweet and slightly bitter. And if you were wondering, Über Affengeil translates to Super Monkey Cool! Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 minutes ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Dos Equis Amber. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity