Pours a light, pale yellow color. Not hazy, but definitely not transparent. White, foamy head that thins to a film. Aroma is citrusy and fruity. Taste is a Blonde ale at its core, with some bready, cereal malt flavors. There’s a nice amount of hop flavor, dominated by orange, tangerine, and lemon zest. We get a fair amount of sweetness, with an orange creamsicle undertone. Light body, tangy and crisp mouthfeel. This is well-balanced, easy drinking, and super refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 44 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bright. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to California Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity