Tropic Haze IPA
Tropic Haze pours a hazy but really clean looking tangerine yellow color. Soft, white, frothy head with good lacing left on the glass. Aroma is fruity as you're looking for in a Northeast-style IPA, with tropical fruit and maybe some peach. Taste is pretty similar. Not as much peach, but plenty of tropical fruit, especially pineapple, along with melon and citrus. Malts are light but provide good support for the hops. Juicy mouthfeel that is a bit like a pineapple juice smoothie, with ideal carbonation. There's a lingering creamy yet very slightly bitter finish that is refreshing. Super drinkable and sessionable; overall this is a nice representation of this style from a brewery nowhere near the Northeast!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 25 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Miscellanea Vol. 2. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity