Tropic Haze IPA
Tropic Haze pours a hazy but really clean looking tangerine yellow color. Soft, white, frothy head with good lacing left on the glass. Aroma is fruity as you're looking for in a Northeast-style IPA, with tropical fruit and maybe some peach. Taste is pretty similar. Not as much peach, but plenty of tropical fruit, especially pineapple, along with melon and citrus. Malts are light but provide good support for the hops. Juicy mouthfeel that is a bit like a pineapple juice smoothie, with ideal carbonation. There's a lingering creamy yet very slightly bitter finish that is refreshing. Super drinkable and sessionable; overall this is a nice representation of this style from a brewery nowhere near the Northeast!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 46 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for American Sour (2015). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity